Matters of Life and Death
Course Website Scavenger Hunt
- What does the "assignments" page include
along with brief descriptions of the different types of assignments for
- What are the three ways to use the
website to track down due dates?
- What is the URL (web address) of
one page on the website that can help you find the location of our class
in the computer lab?
- What is the URL for the WebCT shell
for this course?
- How many WebCT posts are required
for a passing participation grade?
- How much extra credit is available
for this course, and how can you get it?
- When did the instructor move to
- During what hours is the instructor's
- What is the URL of the MUSE home
- Where is one place on campus to
get help with writing?
- What is the URL for one of the research
skills tutorials listed with the "student links"?
- What has the instructor written
about so far in the course blog?
- What topics are listed on the "beyond
the course" page?
- Which of the topics listed on the
"beyond the course" page aren't yet linked?
- Which of the topics on the navigator
bar at the bottom of the course pages are not yet linked?
- What happens if you click on the
San José State University logo at the bottom of the course home page?
- What happens if you move your cursor
over the image at the top of the course home page?
- What would you like to see linked
or added to the course website?
Turn in this "scavenger hunt" by class
time Monday August 30. The entry with the most correct answers wins
a prize! (Be sure to include your name on your entry!)